CYNY (Part 1)

Posted by Worldview Warriors On Monday, September 20, 2010 0 comments
In this series, recorded at the LifeLight Music Festival, Jason interviews James Barnett with Clothe Your Neighbor as Yourself (cyny.org). Find out why James transitioned from being successful by the world's standards to selling everything he owned in order to become homeless. As you listen to this series, take hold of Jesus' words in Matthew 25 and get involved in ministry; whatever that looks like in your life.

For every shirt purchased, CYNY uses the profits to clothe the poor; sometimes on shirts, but their focus is on practical items such as socks, shoes, hats to stay warm, dress pants/shirts, jackets, rain coats, etc.

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
Matthew 25:35-36




0 comments: