Following the Narrow Path

Posted by Worldview Warriors On Thursday, April 22, 2010 0 comments
Part 2 of this special week of the "Do Not Keep Silent" podcast was recorded from a recent discipleship event, as Jason teaches from Matthew 7 and shares his heart regarding the text and what it means in our lives. Be encouraged to strengthen your relationship with Jesus as you listen to His words in this podcast.

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Matthew 7:13-14

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Matthew 7:21-23

For further reading, check out a previous blog post: "The Path is Narrow Too"

0 comments: