The Life of Peter (Part 2): Feed My Sheep

Posted by Worldview Warriors On Wednesday, May 26, 2010 0 comments
In today's podcast, Jason & Shane continue their discussion on Peter and talk about just how much we can really learn from his life. Learn about the importance of creating an environment by living in community with other Christ Followers through small groups, personal discipleship, and the filling of the Holy Spirit in our lives.


Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?" He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."

The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."

Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. I tell you the truth, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go."

- John 21:16-18

0 comments: