Here's the questions Jason & Steve tackle:
• Is evolution a theory or fact?
• Don't you have to be an atheist to accept evolution?
• Do you think evolution is responsible for anything useful?
• Hasn't evolution contributed to genetic engineering?
• Is natural selection equal to evolution?
• If evolution is true, then why are there so many gaps in the fossil record?
• No one has ever observed evolution happening, so how do you know it's true?
If you're interested in the video podcasts or just looking for more related content, continue the discussion on our YouTube channel.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- John 14:6
As you listen to Chris, be encouraged by his excitement as a vessel to be used by God as well as a verse that has recently influenced him, 1 Samuel 2:13, "Those who honor me I will honor." Check out his video for "Addicted" here.
Later in the podcast, you'll hear about Manafest's new perspective on life and some practical advice about not giving up on whatever it is you do. Check out his performance of "Bring the Ruckus" here.
Purchase "Fighter" by Manafest >>