Extreme Faith

Posted by Worldview Warriors On Monday, January 18, 2010 0 comments
1 Samuel 3:11

And the LORD said to Samuel: "See, I am about to do something in Israel that will make the ears of everyone who hears of it tingle.


Learn what Rebecca DeZurik, Jason's sister, calls "extreme faith" and find out how Rebecca has been living radically for Jesus in the past year. As you listen to this podcast, be encouraged to live fearlessly by faith as you hear from Rebecca through story and song.

Isaiah 41:10,13,18

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

I will make rivers flow on barren heights,
and springs within the valleys.
I will turn the desert into pools of water,
and the parched ground into springs.



0 comments: